The 203 DFS combines low maintenance of a self bailing fiberglass lined cockpit with the comfort of a typical bow rider for one of the most versatile boats on the water today. This saltwater friendly runabout features comfortable seating up front with a sporty wraparound bench in the cockpit. Watersports enthusiasts will enjoy the built in swim ladder combined with a swinging entry door for the easiest boarding in its class, and the occasional fishing trip will find convenient rod holders and even a live well.
Available for your 2019 season at Tom's Marine, this sleek, slate grey boat is powered by a 150HP Honda and is equipped with more than just standard features - we have added black bow and cockpit covers, Garmin ECHOMAP plus GPS, pop-up fender holders, and an aluminum deck mount ski pole. We recommend a VATB-5225 Venture Trailed to tow your new vessel - pricing available upon request.
MSRP $51,685 call 802-475-2465 for discounted pricing
Standard Features Include:
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- LED bow navigation lights
- Spacious under seat storage
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow cushions.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.